The Makeover v0.8 The Makeover v0.8

Wow

This flash was really interesting to me in that you could take this scruffy stinky hairy old bum and make him look like an upper middle class guy. I enjoyed it.

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

Hmm

Pretty straight forward. Not very interesting or engaging, although i did not have my speakers on. In DESPERATE need of a new ending. Escalator should be an elavator, or something that would actually pose a real problem when broken.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

amazing game

dude that was way solid
ideas:
1. make it so they react appropriately when hit in the nuts...if you can do it for their head, why not?
2. make the madness combat guy a skin
3. add a sword, knife, or some such thing, and nunchucks
4. this one's tough- add a doberman or german shepherd that attacks him
5. add a GUN, in fact, LOTS OF GUNS
6. add a headcrab (half-life)
7. bow and arrow, crossbow, some arrow projectile that sticks in the body
8. throwing stars, that also stick in the body
9. DISMEMBERMENT DISMEMBERMENT DISMEMBERMENT at the head hands waist and feet
10. this one is probably least vital, but connectors between arms and legs and hisbody would make it more realistic.

Thanks.
-sketch0587

Snowman Dressup 3 Snowman Dressup 3

come on

This has been done before, man. If you want to do a dress-up game, think of something people havent seen.

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

very original

Very creative concept and smooth gameplay; out of all the Mario crap that we see in the portal this is one of the better submissions.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Great work

I really liked the Vice City style, and the choices were good. The only thing I didn't like is that is was described as a choose your own adventure, when in reality, all the choices lead down the sam path, excpet the ones that kill you. But I still had fun playing this; keep them coming!

Disorderly Disorderly

Just great.

One of the most quality games on Newgrounds, and a real work of Flash! Lasts for hours, great for long waits, or any other kind of boredom for that matter. 5+!

LOZ: Link Dress-Up LOZ: Link Dress-Up

good dress-up

The only problem was, when you put on the different heads, it sort of looks like a section of his head is missing. Other than that, excellent work!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

OH LORD

My favorite movies are now under my command! Excellent work, friends! Please continue making movies, and keep up the good work.

Intelligence Test Intelligence Test

hahah

Great prank to play on unsuspecting friends.