Night in Hotlanta Night in Hotlanta

Sir this is amazing

This flash made me pee my pants happiness, i think i love you :')

Knoxs "Reloaded" 4 Knoxs "Reloaded" 4

Four years later I still crack up

Seriously, you need to put these on your site in high-quality, downloadable format. I want- no, NEED them on my iPod.

Please?

Rest in peace mate Rest in peace mate

WUV IT ^_^

twas so good, rip yo

life responds:

<333333333333333

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

disappointing

dude, props for the idea, but you didn't really do much. i mean, most of those drawings were straight out of the comics. plus the song really annoyed me.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.8 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.8

It just

Wasn't my kind of movie, I've seen much better sprite movies before, just not my favorite.

MaxR responds:

oh I see.

Kilt Envy Kilt Envy

I loved it personally

Not exactly sure what it was about, but i sure did like it.

Onic responds:

Hahaha, it's always a good thing when you don't know why you love somthing, thats true love right there :)
Thanks for the review.

Holocaust Theme Holocaust Theme

....

I am extremely offended that someone with such weak animation skills would try to address such sensitive subject material. Your feeble and unoriginal "South Park" style makes a cartoony mockery of the deaths of millions of people. Don't try and say you made this out of sympathy with your bullshit sappy ending credits, because it obviously serves no purpose other than to let you get off on drawing some fake deaths. Please don't submit again.

Cyrusis responds:

What does animation skills have to do with the holocaust? You're just an eye candy whore.

Hacky Sack Insanity Hacky Sack Insanity

Great Job

Way to go, very fluid animation there. Where is everyone getting this bullet time sound? I've looked for hours and never seen it. I know it's from The Matrix, but that alone hasn't helped.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

outstanding

Man, I don't care how long it takes as long as you keep these coming. Beautiful work.

Too short for a title! Too short for a title!

dude...

don't resubmit. this movie is of a tired genre that can't be appreciated unless you put much more effort into your work.